This two-story farmhouse was built in the 1790's in a Federal style architecture; it sits at the front of a five acre piece of wooded land. This land features numerous old oak and pecan trees, a two-story garage, a garden shed, a fenced pasture, and a historical barn in addition to the house itself.
Except for the windows, doors, and some of the woodwork, the kitchen is completely new. The kitchen measures 16' x 20', and has new, neo-colonial, all-wood cabinets. We designed the kitchen around the extraordinary windows, letting in natural light and providing beautiful views.